Friday, August 29, 2008

wasting time 3

because Suet gave me compliments (and a once in a blue-moon... Comment in my blog!), and I wanted to waste time before school starts and I promise myself that i will work hard throughout term2 without wasting time (but we can break promises with ourselves so easily) and i wanted a display pic for blogger.com....

i drew another picture, with "cheats" on.
but i think it is a very valid method of practicing art...

using tracing paper.



because the first sketch is the hardest part of drawing, you can cheat by tracing from a photo.
the rest is just drawing on shadows. just like how you liked your colour-on books to be.

5 comments:

Tats! said...

and it can be done in such a short time!

Maria Amani said...

I think drawing is a Japanese thing.

Seriously.

After all, you guys were the ones who made manga...manga.

Right?

Tats! said...

>>amani

thats like me saying A-level literature is a Maria-Amani thing.

its not! although white people suck at drawing, all asians have a natural talent for craftiness... i think.

Unknown said...

oh tatss. that is absolutely beautiful. it looks just like you. hey.. poet mode? haha.

Tats! said...

>>amelia

thank you thank you :)

poet mode... or its just that your writing is a natural velvet that I have always mistaken for a poem.

squander