Tuesday, August 5, 2008

some mishaps in Japan

this one story i told Dexter when i just came home from Japan, he liked it so ill post it up here.

in japan there's a lot of place you can bicycle around. so, having the oppotunity i do not have in malaysia, i decided to take a ride around places i don't know.

so i was cycling in a fairly alien place (i made sure I took no turns so i could find my way home), it started raining.

well, rain is no problem, i like rain. so i was happily riding down this slight downhill area.

than all of a sudden, 2 large black car pulls over ahead of me, and a bunch of black-suited-scary-looking-men came out.

i think it was a hoard of yakuzas.

they sort of... blocked the road, so i had to press on my brake.
the ting is, the road was a sort of a slippery tile, so i slid downhill, into the group of those people.

right when i thought i would fall over,

i hit a man,

and i lost balance,

and i hit another one,

and i repeated this about 6 times, (there were around 10 of them) and it was like, i managed to retain balance by bumping into those people.

as i pin-balled my way across the hoard of yakuzas, they started yelling and cursing, so I pedalled as fast as I could, and i shook them off.

well, I thought i was going to die, around when i hit the 3rd one. but im alive now.



its good to be alive.

535

i am still lazy to upload photos. nobody comes here anyway so whats the hurry right?

6 comments:

Black Jeopardy said...

Maybe the yakuza know where your snot is :P

Maria Amani said...

i like yakuza. besides the whole killing and cutting random body parts off part.

maybe you knocked into one of my (other) future husband's yakuza grunt.

tatsuki, someone else took the other copy of fight club already, sorry :(

AND CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW I'D GO ON A SHOOTING RAMPAGE.

Just cos I came from the same high school as Jason doesn't mean I was influenced by his scary homicidal tendencies, you know.

Tats! said...

>>black jeopardy
r-r-r-random!

>>amani
we were talking about military school, and Paul said that you, deprived of all your night-time activities would go shooting random people.

Яeiki said...

竜起!!
遊びに来たぜ!
よく難しい英語を書くね~w
あなたのブログは字しかない、
写真もないチャットボックスもない・・・
字の森のなかで迷子になってます。www
また遊びに来るよ!じゃ!

Tats! said...

>>リキさん

つまりは「つまらないんだよコノヤロウ」と。

あはは、でもちょっと前にビデオをアップしたよ。

ブログを一通り読みましたけど、かなり日本語が流暢なんですねぇ。正直びっくりしましたよ。僕より日本語できるかも!

Яeiki said...

ばっはっは~
まさか!日本人より日本語が上手いなんてありえないよ~日本語はまだまだ勉強中。
わからない時、タツキに聞くね。

剣道はどうなってん?5段取れたか?
YAPの奴頭を敲いてくれないかな?
あいつ嫌いやねん~

お母さんに「こんちわ」って伝えておいて下さいね。夜露死苦!!

squander