Saturday, August 9, 2008

dream diary 10

I, and I was standing in a typical Japanese Junior-high school.
to make things less confusing, i shall lable myself "I", and the other me "I2"

"death is just a process", I2 said with a smile.
"it is just a process at which you go through. it is as mundane as how you spend each of your seconds now as we have this conversation. It is as ordinary as how you always use the same bus, to school."

"you speak like you know everything" I said. I felt some kind of an instinctual distaste to the way I2 spoke.

"That is just how YOU sound, haven't you realised?" I2 said, raising his eyebrows mockingly.

at this instance, I was very irritated with myself (I2, i mean), so I kicked myself (I2) down the staircase (how convieniently were we situated near a descending staircase!)



I2 had a mocking smile even as he lay motionless at the bottom of the stairs,


But it was now MY turn to smile.



603

No comments:

squander