Rules of the game (or tag):
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to every question.
4. With the answers, comment on how it relates to the question.
------------------------------------------------------------------
1. How am I feeling today?
Kill em all -Metallica
No, not really... I'm cool.
but I can almost hear Dexter say something.
2. How would you describe yourself?
War pigs - Black Sabbath
*Shrugs* im not a person of war, and i'm sufficiently thin not to be a pig...
3. Will you get far in life?
Victory - Megadeth
Hell yeah! it isn't life if you ain't winning!
4. What is your life's purpose?
Hand of Doom - Manowar
Hahaha, whatever you say Dexter.
it goes like this;
...your bloods upon the soil, your bodies fed to wolves, not one of you will be left alive....
Tonight we strike, there is thunder in the sky! together we'll fight! and some of us will die, but we'll always remember that we made a stand, and many will die by my hand!
5. What is your motto?
Honesty - Billy Joel
honesty is such a lonely word... Everyone seems so untrue.
6. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Love today -Mika
...goodbye tommorow?
7. What do you think of the person you like?
In love with a girl - Gavin Degraw
I'll have to ponder who this applies to first.
8. What do you think of your best friend?
School's out for summer - Alice Cooper
so party like hell!
9. What do you friends think of you?
You can never tell - Chuck Berry
What do you think?
10. What is your personality like?
The Stranger
"well we all have a face that we hide away forever, and we take themout and show urselves, when everyone has gone"
11. What do you think of your friends?
Doushiyoumonaibokuni tenshi ga oritekita
it means "an Angel came down from sky for something like me".
12. What do you think of your parents?
Good People - Jack Johnson
They are.
13. What do you think about very often?
Reason Hoobastank
I found the reason to show, a side of me you didin't know.... and the reason is you.
14. What is the story of your life?
I'm yours - Mraz
"well open up your plans and damn, you're free"
15. What do you want to be in the future?
Starstruck - Rainbow
a million in one probablility...
16. What will they play at your funeral?
You really got me now - Kinks
death?
17. What is your hobby/interest?
One - Metallica
a lot, actually
18. What is your biggest fear?
Bumblebee - Paul Gilbert
Not really.
19. What is your biggest secret?
I want Out - Helloween
I want out!
20. What's in store for this weekend?
Last in Line - Dio
the last... stuff.
21. What would best describe your life?
Hurt - Jhonny cash
"I hurt myself today, to see if i still feel.... i focus on the pain, the only thing that's real"
not THAT depressing...
22. Will I get married?
How you remind me - Nickelback
an old friend maybe?
23. What does your boyfriend/girlfriend think of you?
Long live rock'n'roll - rainbow
yeah yeah
24. What would you strip to?
A tale that wasn't right - Helloween
"this isn't meant to happen!"?
25. How is my life going?
Lyla - Oasis
Heaven help you catch me if I fall!
26. How is my love life going?
King for a Day - Green day
queen at nightfall. whatever.
27. How can I make myself happy?
I'm a man of constant sorrows - soggy bottomed boys
haha. self-pity is good.
28. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Disappear - Hoobastank
"do you know, whenever you are near, everybody else seems far away?"
29. What song will be played at your wedding?
I'll do anything - Jason Mraz
that's sweet. but never make promises you can't keep.
30. What song would you play the first time having sex?
Take on me - aHa
and you go on top?
i tag everyone. (yeah, take my disease) especially Dexter. He needs something to keep him from talking nonsense.
People whom used to blog, now people whom I hope are doing well.
- Alex Kua. almost died and came back to life - like a phoenix.
- Amani. and her D: faces.
- Amelia Chan. still a happy sunshine person
- Amelia Foong.
- Amelia Lak.
- Dexter. supports my evil plans.
- Edword Soo. Hard hands, soft heart.
- Evangeline. She gets medicine jokes!
- Fu Xuan. Lazy bugger.
- Germaine. strangely open. Jason is scared.
- Grace. the ultimate guy-girl friend to her close friends.
- He Hui. Now not so loud anymore.
- Isabelle. Has anyone seen her frown? anyone?
- Jason C. his words are overflows of his thoughts, more then emotions.
- Jessica. her stuff goes for vacation.
- Kenny. Specialises in handling balls. I know his real name.
- Lili. Who has a door now.
- Mr.Lawrence. can lose weight very well.
- Paik Hwa. And Her Alter Ego.
- Pia. who needs a new (nice) nickname
- Shannon. Theorised that Atlantic is actually floating in air.
- Suet wei. Now officially a Lawyer.
- my Japanese Blog about health and stuff
- my Japanese blog about life
- Tatsuki's study blog
past
-
▼
2008
(173)
-
▼
August
(31)
- wasting time 3
- question 2
- wasting time 2
- bacthopintzart
- holidays
- ball sickness
- complication syndrome
- clog 2
- something
- ICID (Inter-Cybernetically Infected Disease)
- good morning
- first time
- clog
- geek
- things I think about
- results
- holiday post 3
- holiday post 3
- holiday post 3
- holiday post 2
- Dexter scares me
- holiday post
- HIIT
- dream diary 10
- finally photos
- dream diary 9
- you know, i used to think that its always sunny ab...
- some mishaps in Japan
- and oh i cut my hair. i miss my long hair.
- i thought about uploading photos but i became lazy...
- back in action
-
▼
August
(31)
Thursday, August 21, 2008
ICID (Inter-Cybernetically Infected Disease)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The way this tag sets out your mental state is extremely worrying, I'm actually quite scared of you now Tatsuki, and on a totally irrelevant note I'm going on a vacation to....Mexico for a couple of years starting tomorrow
am I not perfectly sane in real life?
Post a Comment