Saturday, August 16, 2008

things I think about

hey people,

do you ever think, sometimes, that maybe... just maybe, people around you can read your thoughts?

and you think "yeah, i know you're reading my thoughts. give me a nod." and hope someone would nod?

4 comments:

Maria Amani said...

YES I DO I DO I DO.

All the time.

I also play hide and seek with my dogs.

Tats! said...

FINALLY someone comments on my blog!

i was beginning to think well maybe im mentally special. I cannot stop doing it although its so childish.

I also walk on the white lines when crossing the road.

I play "who can irritate the most" with my rabbit. im losing.

Maria Amani said...

LOL.

I used to think it was an Only Child thing. Only Child Syndrome (OCS)

Sometimes I'm surprised how far my mind can..think.

I see strangers in shopping malls and think about their lives, their loves and what lingerie they prefer.

Rabbit in japanese is oosagi. osagi? oooo-sa-gii.

Tats! said...

ohh... OCS. Im an only child so it applies.

...I don't go as far as lingeries though.

its "Usagi".

squander