our kitchin pipe has been clogged for the past 2 days.
it sucks more than it seems because once you wash dishes, all the water dosen't get through and you're left with a murky smelly sink.
the water drains, and things get worse. the drained water comes out from the hole in the floor (that is connected to the main pipe)
perhaps a rat went in there and chose that holy place to die in peace, but well its a total nuicense for me and my mother.
so, like always, I do the dirty work and try unclogging the pipe.
I buy that... rubber squelch squelch thing, and try forcing the liquid through the clog, but instead the pressure that I exerted has found its way through the other sink hole (kitchin has 2 sinks 1 hole)...
and I showered in the vile substance.
i took a shower, and called the plumber.
he came right away, and looked at the hole in the floor with a torchlight.
"250RM" he says. apparently he needs to change the "main pipe".
250RM is a lot of money. our whole family can eat for a week with 250RM.
i said I'll call him back after having a little chat with the condo owner (lie) and sent him out.
I went to KLCC, to look for pipe-unclogging-liquid.
i wanted the one that says "if consumed, lament over your stupidity, and curl up and die." or "class 1 corrosive substance. requires license to use" but i found something better, an american pipe-undlogger. Those americans probably flush a whole hamburgur down their kitchin pipes... should do the job...
so i went home and poured the American stuff (it looked like raw egg white, supposed to slick onto hair, oil and other nasty things and digest them) into the sink, and waited for 15mins as the direction says so.
its still clogged. only change is that the whole room smells chemical.
damn Americans.
so I wield my rubber squelch-squelch again and wrestle with 3 holes.
this time i was smart. I sealed the other sink with my hand, and the hole in the floor with my foot, and squelch-squelched onto the one remaining sink hole.
after like 30 mins of squelch-squelching, (i just continued for the fuck of it. i was bored and had nothing else to do) I unclogged the pipes.... for now.
i learnt
1) not to trust the plumbers.
2) the rubber squelch-squelch is prolly the real deal
3) pipes stink
756
People whom used to blog, now people whom I hope are doing well.
- Alex Kua. almost died and came back to life - like a phoenix.
- Amani. and her D: faces.
- Amelia Chan. still a happy sunshine person
- Amelia Foong.
- Amelia Lak.
- Dexter. supports my evil plans.
- Edword Soo. Hard hands, soft heart.
- Evangeline. She gets medicine jokes!
- Fu Xuan. Lazy bugger.
- Germaine. strangely open. Jason is scared.
- Grace. the ultimate guy-girl friend to her close friends.
- He Hui. Now not so loud anymore.
- Isabelle. Has anyone seen her frown? anyone?
- Jason C. his words are overflows of his thoughts, more then emotions.
- Jessica. her stuff goes for vacation.
- Kenny. Specialises in handling balls. I know his real name.
- Lili. Who has a door now.
- Mr.Lawrence. can lose weight very well.
- Paik Hwa. And Her Alter Ego.
- Pia. who needs a new (nice) nickname
- Shannon. Theorised that Atlantic is actually floating in air.
- Suet wei. Now officially a Lawyer.
- my Japanese Blog about health and stuff
- my Japanese blog about life
- Tatsuki's study blog
past
-
▼
2008
(173)
-
▼
August
(31)
- wasting time 3
- question 2
- wasting time 2
- bacthopintzart
- holidays
- ball sickness
- complication syndrome
- clog 2
- something
- ICID (Inter-Cybernetically Infected Disease)
- good morning
- first time
- clog
- geek
- things I think about
- results
- holiday post 3
- holiday post 3
- holiday post 3
- holiday post 2
- Dexter scares me
- holiday post
- HIIT
- dream diary 10
- finally photos
- dream diary 9
- you know, i used to think that its always sunny ab...
- some mishaps in Japan
- and oh i cut my hair. i miss my long hair.
- i thought about uploading photos but i became lazy...
- back in action
-
▼
August
(31)
Monday, August 18, 2008
clog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ahahahahah rubber SQUELCH SQUELCH !
yeah, i don't know the official name for it.... but it got the image right?
whatever the official name is, SQUELCH SQUELCH sounds way better HAHAA...
yeah i should be giving more new names to stuff shouldn't I....
Hahaha. I'm guessing you're talking about a "plunger". Does it look like a giant suction cup with a handle?
Post a Comment