Monday, January 26, 2009

over.

some people may have noticed, that i write less dream-post nowadays.
those people mainly being me, myself, my imaginary friend, and me.
it is not because i dream less often; I dream almost everyday.

however, there is a category of dream which i rather not write about.
those dreams are;

possible deja-vu's
dreams which include friends
dreams which include my past.

as for the possible deja-vu, the dream is just a scene, -like a photo, just flashing in my mind, once.
and the rest is just brief darkness, and I wake up.
sometimes the place is unforeseen, and sometimes its farmiliar but with... difference.
I would realise it is indeed a deja-vu, when i come across that scene, in real life, for a brief second.
its a funny feeling.

as for the dreams with friends, i just prefer not to tell or write, because it might influence the minds of those who were unfortunate enough to appear or be casted in my dreams.

dreams which includes my past, is... well, are mostly either kind of frustrating since i wasn't good at everything i do than now, or kind of boring because i remember everything anyway.

so yesh.

------------------------------------------------
my exam is ovah. now i can study just purely for my entertainment, not because i have to.
------------------------------------------------

bye, people.
good bye and good luck.
i'll make this brief, so it won't be so difficult on myself. haha.
afterall, i've made all the emotional bit here

-----------------------------------------------

4293 <- this is the total amont of people who visited this blog.
scroll down and you'll see a counter.

3 comments:

miss-mardigras said...

OMYGOD THAT'S IT?!
THAT'S WHAT THE NUMBERS MEAN?!

Tats! said...

yes. simple as a piece of π.

Joshua said...

Ah. Which is why I didn't guess counter since the number is substantially larger now (since I'm reading everything over a year later :P). I did notice your counter, though, from the beginning. :)

squander