Monday, January 5, 2009

mirror, o mirror.

i was looking at the mirror.

i was looking back from the other side.

I? was looking at me, on this side of the mirror, with his? my? same-old expressionless face, straight into my... face.

i make a smile, and he? I? smiles back at me simultaneously.

suddenly, my? body moves aginst my will.
my? hand touches my brow, as the otherside, he...I?... touches his? brow.
he?I? touches my?his? hair, and i...? am forced to touch my? hair.

"my turn"
I am forced to say.

....or is it.... his.... vocal cords that is actually vibrating, and i... am only following the movement of his lips?



and i woke up. i am thankful i can move my body at my own will. or is it my own will?

-------------------------------------------

i think i should give my blog a rest, for about 2-3 weeks. I've been abusing it, constantly updating it for about 9 months now. everything in this world needs rest at some point. or else the sheer fatigue would cause it to faulter.


3792

5 comments:

FUX said...

here's ur incentive.
lol.

hmmm, exam.
no one comes online.
or do they?

Tats! said...

>>fux

everyone comes online. they're just too guilty to admit it.

miss-mardigras said...

you two are terrible.

sweister said...

i agree. and most of them appear offline too. 0:D

Tats! said...

>>Miss. Mardigras
haha. fuxuan comes online! its just me...

>>Swei
this girl is another one who appears offline all the time la

squander