i just sat my sats (subject tests), and after that a hot date.
her name is Slumber. we meet everyday and i can't live without her.
so I just cannot seem to concentrate to study for unit4 economics...
thats why i escape reality by coming here and wasting time
oh yeah, i have put something on the SAT paper.
it was like a certification thing, where i'd have to write "I confirm that I am actually taking this exam" in my own handwriting and sign it, because photos/looks are deceiving apparently. Especially in the US.
how unique a writing can be? especially if you write like Jason.
so i wrote "(I think, therefore) I am, taking the SAT Subject tests"
i wonder if the Examiner would know where's it from.
i wonder if they even read that.
they may think "this guy is somehow not sure of his identity" and cancel my marks. hmm. that'll be bad.
i should really do this when i have earned the money to take those tests.
but
OH WELL!
------------------------------------
im getting fat. i need to re-start exercising after Monday
4224
People whom used to blog, now people whom I hope are doing well.
- Alex Kua. almost died and came back to life - like a phoenix.
- Amani. and her D: faces.
- Amelia Chan. still a happy sunshine person
- Amelia Foong.
- Amelia Lak.
- Dexter. supports my evil plans.
- Edword Soo. Hard hands, soft heart.
- Evangeline. She gets medicine jokes!
- Fu Xuan. Lazy bugger.
- Germaine. strangely open. Jason is scared.
- Grace. the ultimate guy-girl friend to her close friends.
- He Hui. Now not so loud anymore.
- Isabelle. Has anyone seen her frown? anyone?
- Jason C. his words are overflows of his thoughts, more then emotions.
- Jessica. her stuff goes for vacation.
- Kenny. Specialises in handling balls. I know his real name.
- Lili. Who has a door now.
- Mr.Lawrence. can lose weight very well.
- Paik Hwa. And Her Alter Ego.
- Pia. who needs a new (nice) nickname
- Shannon. Theorised that Atlantic is actually floating in air.
- Suet wei. Now officially a Lawyer.
- my Japanese Blog about health and stuff
- my Japanese blog about life
- Tatsuki's study blog
past
-
▼
2009
(104)
-
▼
January
(19)
- bang, and it comes into existance
- someone told me that goodbye wasn't quite emotiona...
- over.
- sit for
- thoughts about reading
- as love breeze past people
- myriad
- my opinion about friends and change
- here's to the examiner 2
- me and my cool mum
- me and my cool mum
- the point of being pointless
- heres to the examiners.
- visiting and revisiting
- mirror, o mirror.
- Mr. Anderson.
- innocence can be a rare thing
- use...less?
- double layer'd conscience
-
▼
January
(19)
Saturday, January 24, 2009
sit for
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
And BTW,
Calling yourself fat is just insulting me! I NEED TO WORK OUT!
Hot date?
I posted with the wrong account.
See how appalled I was with your personal definition of fat?
>>Amelia
im not insulting you! you are just not skinny, which is good.
I like healthy looking people, but
I have an athelete's definition to fill for myself. are YOU an athelete?
>>Miss-Interact
hmm yes hot date.
you have to read between the lines.
>>Miss-Mardigras
srsly i am. you should see me. im putting on weight la.
Post a Comment