Thursday, January 22, 2009

myriad

4 days till my last exam of my last A-levels. (seriously. this is going to be the last. i swear.)

but before that, i have SAT subjects tests, bio, chem, and physics. terrific.
the more i suffer the more i'd be happy. it won't be too long before i'd start whipping myself for pure entertainment, but perhaps when i really do, i should keep that to myself.

i'll have one day and a half to study Econs unit4...
or should i study? (Dex says if i were japanese i will, but to be honest... I have been living here longer than japan, i don't know if i am japanese enough to kill the laze in my head.)

and simultaneously,
the last day i'd see my friends.
hopefully i will leave with a smile on my face, as always.


4124

1 comment:

Joshua said...

it won't be too long before i'd start whipping myself for pure entertainment, but perhaps when i really do, i should keep that to myself.
Hahaha! Again, I'm glad I wasn't drinking something when I read that. :D

squander