Saturday, December 13, 2008

thanks, A-52.

this was supposed to be alphabetical order, but text editor failed on me so its pasted on randomly.


-here's the awesome A-52-


Alex - he expresses his intimacy by his humourous remarks and jokes which are sometimes pointy to some people.
people may recieve a upstruck first impression, but he is actually benovelent, but he knows that nice guys finish last.
I actually don't believe he has a superiority complex, instead, quite the opposite. be more proud of yourself, Alex.
I hope he has good liver. Because at the rate he is going, he will die from liver-failure.
don't resort to alcohol, do life. it totally fizzles you up.

Amani - she has a rare smile which could end the 3rd world war, and a spontaneous emotions that i envy of.
she is very intelligent, maybe more so than anyone i know; either that, or she is like secretly super-diciplined.
just unfortunately for her, she is physically attractive forefront, so people don't usually connect her with her intelligence (or commitment).
she is able to empathize, a talent that might be a burden sometimes, but is a rare and fantastic feat.
i hope she finds her perfect husband (a hot-vampire-bi-yakuza-chief who watches anime) somewhere in Japan. I'm convinced she will.
lets just also hope, that she dosen't get more than one perfect match, since that would drive her crazy. (decisions, decisions)
I really wouldn't be surprised if she was a closet lesbian though. i wouldn't.

Dexter - quick-witted and pleasently verbose, he never stops to brighten the mood of his surroundings.
I really like the things he says to make fun of me. I have to ask though, do i look all that secretly violent?
he is very kind, in a way that I feel that he takes charge of the conversation, and prolongs it,
just like how a person may carefully water and nurture a tree so that it wouldn't whither and die off.
(especially, he likes to use fertilizers - "bullshit" to make the convo tree grow in wierd directions)
i hope he stays with his awesome girlfriend as long as time exists,
and hopefully regain his stash of cash after being bankrupt. (since he needs to know how it feels, to be poor.)
he can be my lawyer, when i get sued for mispractice. (somehow)

Pia - friendly and sensible, her likableness is proved by how much people poke fun at her.
quoting dexter - "sometimes she walks around with a bloody target painted on her back"
its because she is pia. like a funny fuzzy ball humming to itself (the ones in harry potter) - you HAVE to poke them.
so don't worry pia, as long as people make fun of you, people sure do love you, i guess. (and the thing i said about herry POTTER is not a pun)
im kind of sorry im not like her typical cool japanese dude who'd be bad at english enough so that she would practice japanese.
I hope her best in finding her click, too. I know you'll do. don't compromise! you know you're worth it.

Fu xuan - a reprobate, but a good one.
he adds a little spice to people's lives. he watches salad fingers too.
he pleasently surprises people with his occasional genuine generousity.
he hates rich people. so he must have serious self-esteem issues because if your family can afford a britsh uni... well, yeah.
both our grandmothers collect pull-tabs to make wheelchairs. high five lah.
sometimes I nearly say "roar" and i hate it. damn you. but so far i managed to contain it. in your face.
I hope he find lots of crazy friends in uni. don't do drugs!

Suet Wei - a girl with substantial self-dicipline (don't deny, i won't do that physics paper thingy that Mr.Lim sets, for more than a week)
and effort. she updates her blog everyday. how's that for consistency!?
and we seem to talk more inside her comment box. i think i annoy the hell out of her by doing that but she's too nice to point that out so i take advantage.
it was really nice sticking our heads out of he-hui's car's sunroof. the highlight of college life haha.
I hope her and her family good health. (funny. because im going to be a doctor and all)
oh, and all the best for physics!

Amelia Lak - she is the kind of person who would go on well with almost everyone, and radiate that kind of a soft atmosphere. the kind you get only in hawaii or something.
she commented on my blog when i kicked started it, and it was one hell of a motivation for me to write on.
i hope she is doing absolutely awesome in her new school, and if not, than she will find a friend who will help her out.

Amelia Foong - the literature whizz. I adore her artistic handwriting and her passion against things in general.
one of the very few people who finds my humour quite acceptable, and said that i am interesting to read. which is why i keep writing here.
she is the one whom i know would get something out of life, and if she dosen't become the world's coolest mom, i don't know who could.
i hope her and her children good health, as most other things, i believe she can obtain, by herself.

Jason Chow - our dear dear "obsessive" and "eccentric" mr.president.
his intelligence only surpassed by his hidden decency, curtained behind his mock-insanity.
i know he has one thing that may save the god-damned earth - hope, and with his mind and charisma, he would be the leader of all.
i hope he keeps his hope, and keep his hopes up. forever upwards he could climb, and people will look up and see the light he holds.
...maybe ill see him so he could give me mental support by laughing my symptoms away. or we could be very japanese and commit suicide together.

najwa - she has that chilled-out-laid-back mood hanging arund her,
and being with her proximities makes you feel like you're back in the 80s when everything was better.
she has a cool purple wallpaper. and i always liked to flip thru the catch-22 on your car.
(car smells really nice, all the time, too!) lunch with her made me feel like i fit in school for a change.
I hope we'll all see her on silverscreen, and on astro, not just on TV3 but on HBO AND cinemax.
we're still so young, the possibilities are infinite!

germaine - someone whom i think would be facing a lot of... trubles.
but i have faith in that trouble to make it seem like a joy ride.
i hope you keep dexter. if not, than im dating dexter, and im going to communicate with him in my way, which is violence.
but so long as you don't leave him he's safe so... yes. do keep him.

Lili - the iron woman. she lost so much weight between term 1 and 2, it amazes me. really.
she is so empathetic, she feels emo for edward and hehui.
she has the cool vibe which sometimes intimidates people, but makes everyone feel special hanging around her.
even the earrings she bought me are like damn cool, even my mom said so. (and my mom is super-cool)
i hope you stay as fit as you are now, as i will too,
and we can both symphatise at other people being all grown up, fat, and ugly.

Amelia Chang - for some reason i seem to see her a lot of time in school.
it must be her radiating something that makes her noticable.
i had a ball in UN meeting poem-reading thing; never really did thank her whom organised everything,
i hope she has her fair shair of life-saving in her future.
she has a damn straight career-line. im talking about her hand. maybe she'll become some VIP.

Nikcee - she's the A-level fairy that we don't see anymore because we've lost our A-level innocence.
I actually need to thank you properly for inviting me over for chinese new year (shit-its been a year!) but since i see you so rarely in school that i forget!
remind me next time.

Zhen Lun - he is too nice, sometimes he makes you feel bad.
and he insists that he is not and all... i mean dude!
he has this talent of making people feel secure and all- dexter agrees.
drives like a pro, drinks like a pump.
thanks for the whisky, ill buy something from japan, next july.
i hope you can find a girlfriend that would pass the... inspections.

Kenny - he is the one who actually owns these balls which sometimes you see various people holding them, in DSA.
keep juggling those balls of yours, it makes me feel zen-ish looking at the flying balls.
i didin't really know you but it was nice to have someone extra to wave to at school.
you and your omnious smiles. looks like you always have 10% of your mind scheming evil plans.

Edward - behind his loud and confident attitude and benieth his crusty hands are sensitive heart and naive mind. treat him well, guys.
you told me to stop wasting my time, well i did! ha!
good luck in finding your new econs and lit partner lah. but it always made me pretty happy that someone would select me when doing group work.
I hope you finally manage to get your -young- (and "perfect") girlfriend sometime in the near future. and you know, buy those airports and stuff.
in 10 years time, i'd call you up and ask which stock is up for grabs and when to sell them. for real.

Hehui - he is pretty tall. like, whew, this guy is pretty tall!
he's getting progressively quiet. i miss his voice la. "what talking you la sir!"
thanks for correcting my posture, haha. i really do have to watch out for it.
its okay to be emo. just talk to people. im sure they won't mind.
it feels kinda sad to see someone being depressed and they don't allow to be helped.
(my syntax is screwed here but well, we both stopped literature at AS, so you'd know what i mean)
i hope you can find someone whom you could at least talk to. you don't have to trust that guy, you know.

Shannon - she's the crazy girl with this knack for being the class mood-maker, kind of makes everyone become optimistic and stuff.
i always see her kind of popping out from nowhere at school even though she dosen't do A-levels anymore.
her mid-night sms's used to drive me pretty mad sometimes, but her witty comments made me -think- for a change. (guys don't think, see)
she's so intelligent at night, its scary.
i hope you have fun always. and some better sleeping patterns.

Big "sexy" paul - he has the largest decibels. seriously. he is the human megaphone. i like loud people though... its a talent.
his gay remarks are funny, really. its a wonder why he can pull it off, and when i play along it just becomes kind of creepy.
i hope he dosen't become all soft and stuff in front of his girlfriend, because that would make me laugh.
i wouldn't think he's gay even if (okay here is an idea) he went around with tight, pink, plastic, gay-hot-pants. he's just paul.

Smaller paul - when he is with his girlfriend and all, it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling and a thought that maybe i wouldn't achieve that for my life
(which is funny and painful at the same time.) but its all good. this guy really do deserve a healthy relationship with people.
i wonder though, how can you be nice and have a girlfriend at the same time? most nice guys i know have no dates, or they're gay.
i hope you'd be like disney charactors, which is "happyly ever after", never happens in real life but hey, someone could be first.

Sean - i would read his book. i really would.
if he was my bible studies teacher, i would have been christian.

Tatsuki - forever the paradoxycal hypocrytic fiend,
but look at the terrific people you are surrounded by.
be greatful.
never compromise and never yield.
stay facing forward, never look back, never step back, and never, say never.
for life is a journey, which could end with just a dust in your mouth, but you would die smiling nonetheless.
hopefully you'd have something funny to say to god.
remember remember what people gave to you, that something, that would always change you for the better.
just keep walking.

this somebody - you gave me quite a darned lot without you realising.
i wish i could thank you, but that would involve me having to explain why,
and how so very awesome you are and all that me being wierd so
maybe i'll tell you some when you're feeling really down so that maybe it may raise your self-esteem,
but you have high self-esteem so no. probably never, which is good.
i hope you the best of everything, as in really everything.
i'd even give you all my good luck if i ever can. i don't need them,
coz you gave me something else that i could hold onto, from now on.

those are really my honest feeling towards my school friends. they are all truly wonderful people, and i was happy i was able to spend even a short while of time-space with those terrific people.
i don't really care how they'd feel about me anymore, how they would think im getting the wrong impression, or how they'd think im just flattering them or anything.
they don't even have to believe me, since at least i know i believe what i write.
this is so like bhuddist phylosophy but what the fuck.

I've had the time of my life in HELP. really.
I've been closer with A-52 more than any of my past school friends. (yes, i was.)
I've learnt a lot of priceless stuff from each and every one of the above people.

goodbye, all the best, and don't miss me!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha I don't think how I talk to people could ever be construed as kindness on any level....just ask Germaine and she'll tell you.

But yeah, miss you? Of course I won't! As long as you come visit once in a while(like you really will) but yes well all the best at IMU too alright?

Hm, I think I'll go write something on my blog soon

blurster said...

TATSUKIIIIII!!!!

If the weather didn't make me anymore emo than I already am, you sure did the trick. I don't know what 'trouble' you say I'll be in but yeah, you can lend Dexter anytime you want...

Do take care of yourself in IMU, and I hope you find yourself a nice girl (you so need one). will miss you loads so do keep in touch alright??

FUX said...

ROAR

-shann- said...

Let's go karaoke!!!

'Days and nights are seamless to me'- Shannon Goh

Tats! said...

>>Dex
its MY opinion, in MY blog. its a kindness of MY sort.

of course ill come visit. we still have exams.... and extra lessons!

I saw your blog, it was very nice of you. see? you're kind.

>>Blurster
WHY EMO!?

trouble? isn't it obvious? Dexter is like a catalyst!

I'll take care... do i need a girl? im not sure.

>>FUX
i'll come to college one day to buy t-shirts off you.

>>Shann
very witty quote, Shannon. its very you too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Black Jeopardy said...

Sorry, was using my dad's e-mail.

Curses! My World Domination plans have been foiled again =(

The latest post is for you m8.

Blacky out.

sweister said...

I'm glad to be part of THE highlight of your college life. :) Goodness. I should have brought my camera and took tonnes of pictures with you. Or at least join you guys for bak kut teh the other day. I guess I'm so used to having you around that I forgot... second semester would be your last one. You better come visit us as much as you can. :) you cannot JUST... disappear okay? Promise?

Tats! said...

>>Blacky
haha. okay. i saw your blog. how nice lah.

>>Swei
haha dexter has already made me promise thricefold that i would come and visit! not to worry. i would probably come visit... once in a while.

Lex said...

Hah, I'm number 1! I mean, thanks Tats. Have a great one you crazy ninja doctor man.

Tats! said...

>>Lex
yeah, you are. freaking A.
i'll have a good one, anywhere, anytime.

Amelia said...

"I adore ...her passion against things in general." Haha, I find this very funny, Tats. I'm not against that many things am I? Thank you very much for such a sweet post, the things that you wrote about all the other classmates, that was so nice of you. I met up with Maine the other day and we were chatting bout how you're leaving HELP, and it'll be sad, I'm sure, but you definitely have the resilience and the strength to push forward and do well for yourself in IMU. I remember you telling me in the DSA how you really wanted to be a doctor and I sensed such a genuine desire to help others (oh gosh, how rare). So, do well to reach your dreams Tats :)

Tats! said...

>>Amelia
Maybe i made the wrong choice of terms here. i meant "passion towards x"... is that the message i am giving out?
anyway, thanks... I know i'll do well in IMU, (see, i can be confident at times) but i just liked to sort of cherish my memory of my friends in HELP kind of thing...

AmeliaLove said...

Tats.

It's like, 12.31 am and i'm almost crying in front of my computer knowing how much i'll miss you. :)

I won't regret the hug today!

And btw, i posted on my blog before i read this, so there'll be another one for you soon enough.

*hugs*

p/s: who's that somebody? ;)

squander