Tuesday, December 2, 2008

alohaoe

my mom bought an ukulele.

she's apparently very gung-ho about it, buying all these "teach yourself" (bullshit) books from kinokuniya and stuff, she got the vibe from NHK hobby programme.

so i helped her tune it using internet and stuff, and now she's slighly pissed.

she dosen't want me to become better than her, and its patronizing to her, for me to teach her.
so i just put in some chord progressions in my mind from the internet and strum strum strum just to piss her off.

now she is mad. just stormed off with her ukulele.
i realise im not a good son sometimes.

9 comments:

Black Jeopardy said...

Well, there's always juggling! ;)

Anonymous said...

She probably enjoys a challenge now and then XD

alien_child said...

...I just realised I've never seen a ukelele in real life.

Tats! said...

>>BlackJ
haha, i'll suggest it to her once she is finished with belly dancing.

>>lili
yeah... she does. why do you think i am what i am now :)

>>alien-child
well, you're missing out, lady.

sweister said...

pia, go to ajeet's house. he has fake ones there. lol. or was it real? nvm. :D

btw, tats, don't do that to your mum. :P go give her a massage now.

Tats! said...

>>Swei
haha!
you know me too well :P

Maria Amani said...

You know what you could do?

Don the whole hula skirt do and dance while she strums the ukelele.

:D
sho supportive.

Tats! said...

>>Amani

do you happen to share the same mind with my mom, because she said so when she bought it.

i don't mind, really.

Joshua said...

i'll suggest it to her once she is finished with belly dancing

Hahahahahahaha. I'm glad I didn't have anything in my mouth when I read that.

squander