i dreamt about this time in junior school in japan
some idiot caught something like a small catfish in a drain near the rice-field,
and put it in the classroom's aquarium (Japanese junior schools have those things) filled with small guppies.
next day, there was only one sated catfish in the aquarium.
guppies were gone. nobody knew why the guppies were gone, nor the reason for the presence of this random catfish.
i remember now, i was the idiot who caught that catfish and thought fishes could go along fine with each other... now that i think of it, I've done something really bad, haven't i
People whom used to blog, now people whom I hope are doing well.
- Alex Kua. almost died and came back to life - like a phoenix.
- Amani. and her D: faces.
- Amelia Chan. still a happy sunshine person
- Amelia Foong.
- Amelia Lak.
- Dexter. supports my evil plans.
- Edword Soo. Hard hands, soft heart.
- Evangeline. She gets medicine jokes!
- Fu Xuan. Lazy bugger.
- Germaine. strangely open. Jason is scared.
- Grace. the ultimate guy-girl friend to her close friends.
- He Hui. Now not so loud anymore.
- Isabelle. Has anyone seen her frown? anyone?
- Jason C. his words are overflows of his thoughts, more then emotions.
- Jessica. her stuff goes for vacation.
- Kenny. Specialises in handling balls. I know his real name.
- Lili. Who has a door now.
- Mr.Lawrence. can lose weight very well.
- Paik Hwa. And Her Alter Ego.
- Pia. who needs a new (nice) nickname
- Shannon. Theorised that Atlantic is actually floating in air.
- Suet wei. Now officially a Lawyer.
- my Japanese Blog about health and stuff
- my Japanese blog about life
- Tatsuki's study blog
past
-
▼
2008
(173)
-
▼
December
(21)
- new is good
- hello, goodbye
- 29
- mr. brightside
- either way its not much of a deal
- rennai
- youth
- keys to...
- onion peels
- My Global Position Systems Are Vocally Addressed
- bad habit
- dream diary
- one way ticket to hell and back
- thanks, A-52.
- i dreamt about this time in junior school in japan...
- say something funny
- i can be myself, how bout you?
- ...is hardly ever heard, but i don't need them fro...
- finding jobs in japan
- alohaoe
- IMU Effect 2
-
▼
December
(21)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahaha. My sister did that once with a frog instead of a catfish. In real life.
..haha. She also told me this one day, about how she felt good about herself, saving some five drowning bugs from a pond. They were pretty, she said. Were they shiny green, I asked. ...Yes...?, she answered, wondering how I knew. You saved Japanese beetles, I said with a smirk. What are Japanese beetles she asked, a little disturbed, questioning whether she had actually been heroic. You know those ugly white grubs you sometimes dig out of the ground, I asked rhetorically. EWWWWW! She exclaimed, I saved those?! She didn't feel heroic, anymore. :P
I had fun a little later, during mating season, training my eye-hand coordination by hitting them in flight with a baseball bat. :D There was a massive number of them this year.
Post a Comment