Monday, June 9, 2008

taking lives

I really feel uncomfortable with killing insects.

I always think twice when I see a mosquito biting me, and when the itch comes I always regret that i haven't smashed her, that thing to bits as the mosquito in question is buzzing happily around my face. Its probably laughing at my stupidity or just my face.

I thought only one supply of full-stomache blood would suffice for one female mosquito (only female mosquito bites on animals, males suck fruit juice) but i guess females are ambitious in any species, i think its always the same mosquito in my room.

2 comments:

blurster said...

ah i love the way you write... its good... and yes, cockroaches are the worst creatures ever to roam the earth. and seriously, would you really think twice about killing a cockroach? i wouldn't...

Tats! said...

>>blurster
really? :)

cockroaches... well I do feel guilty after smashing them, they look so intelligent! the way it moves its antennae (did i write this on the blog? oh well)

and it feels so fruitless, because they multiply in thousands, and they keep getting stronger. if there is a nuclear war, there'll only be my last schools' chem teacher and radioactive cockroaches.

your blogger name is very appropiate.

squander