Monday, June 16, 2008

sick

..I have been in a terrible state during the past 68hours...

I'm not sure what kind of sickness is this,

but first I got the typical dehydration from too much excercise after not eating for the whole day (i was lazy), but I was used to this so I guessed it was ok.

Than came the high fever. Although im sweating profusely, I was shivering like a sheep which has been shaved in the winter by mistake, and when I measured my temperature it was 39.5. oh dear.

As the high fever persists, more symptoms arrive.

a major headache, which worsens when I move, so i was forced to stay lying in bed.
Than in the night came the stomache-ache, which gave me goosebumps (you know how very strong pain give you those bumps right) and had to virtually sit on the toilet sink through the night, as I also had a dirrahoea. I slept on the sink if there was any sleep. With it came strong nausea, so you have these brief moments whether you should vomit from the front-door or the back-door. (excuse me for the visual effects)

than the next morning (8am) was IELTS test, and I woke up (on the bowl) at 8:30.

I hurried to the test site, made it in time miraculously (I am a lucky man afterall)

and endured the symptoms parade in my systems for the whole day lying in bed.

i still have high fever but most of the symptoms have weaken, so I'm typing... I was dreaming about after-life the other day, not because of the very bad symptoms, just coincidentally came into my mind. it was quite humorous.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

after not eating for the whole day (i was lazy)
No, Tats, I think that's the notch between lazy and *dead*. :P

my temperature it was 39.5. oh dear.
Yeah... That'd be particularly bad if that measurement was in degrees Fahrenheit.

(you know how very strong pain give you those bumps right)
Nope. I don't.

(excuse me for the visual effects)
Haha! Now that I DO have experience with. You sit on the toilet with another waste receptacle for the vomit. Messy. Had that a couple times when I was real young.

squander