Wednesday, June 4, 2008

dream diary 5

yesterday's dream was to do with those things you use on highways....

its those things... something like touch and go, but you just have to stick it on your front-glass and "beep" you don't have to do anything, the gate opens.



something happened, and I had to stop my sister killing my father. But I don't have a sister, and the father doesn't look remotely like my real one. But I didin't care. Who cares?

My sister had a sword, and as I stopped her, she cut a bit of my neck. I held her by the shoulder and said "gosh you're soft". and they were very soft. not soft as in Jelly or rubber, but like, a female soft.
I've never touched girls in years,(which seems sad since I'm 20 and probably this is one of the few ages in life where I get to touch opposite sex but noooo) only men, in contact sports and martial arts...

so that was new, i think.

No comments:

squander