Tuesday, June 3, 2008

coffee

I've been mixing coffee and alcohol...

vodca + coffee was my first one, (since vodca happens to lie around me)
lets name it...
coffca... no... it sounds like a gothic literature author.
vodfee...(sounds like a tax)
voffee..(sounds like a dog breed)
vodkcof...(sounds like a Russian missile)
cofdov...(uh...)
codfee...

codfee.

but it tastes bad anyways.

Rum + coffee is much much better, I found out just now.
now for the name....

Ruffee...(sounds like a violent men's drink)
coffum...(is someone dead?)
coffrum(an international conference?)
frum(where?)
Rumee(too cute)
Rumfee(a tax which is for being strange)
corum(sounds too religious)

I cannot find a nice name for vodca and rum.

3 comments:

Amelia said...

codfee sounds like somthing you pay for fish

Tats! said...

yeah... But i like the phonetics of the word! Codfee, Codfee. It has the elegance of Coffee and the impact of Vodca.

Joshua said...

Vodka and coffee liqueur is called a Black Russian. That's about what you made, I imagine.

squander