Friday, June 27, 2008

milk

I opened the fridge, and saw no drink save a milk. (i ususally hate milk)

so i took a big gulp, as i was thirsty.

WOW, it was yoghurt.
diarrhea time!!!

I took another swig (its one of these things that you do and think "why? why did i do that?" afterwards. happens a lot to me.)and I opened the freezer, and mixed vodca and milk in my mouth.

it tastes like raw egg yolk! can you believe it?





....diarrhea time....

1 comment:

Joshua said...

its one of these things that you do and think "why? why did i do that?" afterwards.
Ah. I can relate to that. Same thing I thought after I intentionally grabbed an electric fence. It was preceded by the thought, "I forgot what it felt like last time I touched an electric fence." Humans are some strange creatures, Tatsuki.

squander