Saturday, November 15, 2008

never so.

headaches makes me productive.

---------------------------------------


People who agree to the statement "Life is Slow Dying" obviously did not have any physical excercise.

you can easily realise that this statement is only...
a crude description of life, which makes it sound like a step-by-step descent into the domain of cold-and-stiffness that is death

by doing some sort of sports, or any heavy physical activities. (I even think it can be achieved by heavy mental activities)

After a very strenous excersise, ones that make you think "this is the hardest shit i have ever encountered in my life", every time you complete that, you feel as if you've actually taken steps upwards, away from death, as you catch your breath again.
It is as if you're half-experiencing cheating death. A simulation of waking up from a post-accidential coma.

Literature scholars may argue that the fact remains constant;
we are still, approaching death as we speak, every single breath accounts for the amounts of times we ever breathe,
every second, a dropping grain of sand that never goes back up again.

but if you say so, what a pointless statement is "Life is Slow Dying"?
its as simple, and factual (and boring) as "This is a pen".
I rather find "this is a friggin pen" more attractive than "life is slow dying" because it has more emotions.

I somehow think there is a better phrase to describe life. It is more than just "slow dying".
Although, i also do think it takes courage to say "Life is never, slow dying". it takes a person who lives with undying passion and ardour to say so.

Perhaps, I should make "Life is never slow dying" a life motto, to live life to the fullest and continue to strive.

and when i die, i could go on with a smile that finally, i can rest in peace.


2655

3 comments:

-shann- said...

I want a new byline to my link!

Tats! said...

-Shann-

no.

Joshua said...

Hahaha. Here Tatsuki goes on for some amount of time--musing over (I agree) a ridiculous statement--giving (I believe) a personal, emphatic amount of hope to the curious--just to receive as his singular comment a complaint and a demand: give me new commentary! Hahahahaha. I feel you, man.

squander