Monday, November 3, 2008

halloween

they should say something other than "trick or treat". its not scary at all, and it gets old.

...like "i will scoop your eyes out", "i am taking your car", "i have your daughter", "how would you like to eat yourself", etc etc.

5 comments:

Black Jeopardy said...

:D I can only imagine that comparable to tax collectors in awkward zebra suits, banging on your door for the rent. Happy Belated Halloween!

Tats! said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I ate your liver.

sweister said...

"I thought I saw you in a pool of blood in another street just now."

That would freak people out... kind of.

Tats! said...

Swei

you know what,

someone said that before, it was when i was bleeding from the head after a very brutal "robber and cop" game.
its amazing how much blood comes out from your head.

i still have the bold patch from it....

alien_child said...

WHEREWHEREWHERE

squander