..and christmas trees were tall...
well, I was a horrible child. I wasn't a bad boy, but still, I was horrible.
In my kindergarden, we had lots of books, textbooks and excercise books and little booklet with Haiku we read everyday and stuff.
I lost them all.
My desk, which is supposed to be full with all my books, were empty. I only had half-bitten plasticenes and some pencils in my desk. (plasticenes, they taste like blackboard chalks. if you don't know what both tastes like, than Hah, I know something you don't!)
I never know how i spent my lessons, maybe i just listened. when it comes to singing, I sang louder than all the class put together, but probably maybe half an OCTAVE off, on a good day. in the course of kindergarden presentations, some parents would go outside and laugh because I would sing so out of tune, the other students get really confused and we end up in a catastrophic comedy.
speaking of presentations, I always was the first in line (i was always short) and when it came to marching in one line, following our teacher, I would wave to my mother, and because of that I stray off to the opposite direction to where the teacher is marching, with all the other students following me. I feel sorry to the teacher now that I know what I've done.
I couldn't play the Pianica (something like a small piano which you make sound by blowing air into it and pressing on the keyboards simultaneously), but was really good at pretending to play.
I used to hide in some obscure places (like, boiler rooms) when there is a school-end assambly (I hate standing, you see). this was like, everyday. I hated standing.
I never get scolded for what I did though, dunno why.
There was this one time when my mother was hiding near the school to see me go home, and I was running towards home, but stopped abruptly as I passed a tree, looked at the tree for a while, and licked it. (I saw rosin on the tree. It looked like caramel.)
the list goes on forever and ever so I'll stop here.
...but on the bright side, its a bloody marvelous achievement I've done isn't it?
ain't I sufficiently NORMAL now?
People whom used to blog, now people whom I hope are doing well.
- Alex Kua. almost died and came back to life - like a phoenix.
- Amani. and her D: faces.
- Amelia Chan. still a happy sunshine person
- Amelia Foong.
- Amelia Lak.
- Dexter. supports my evil plans.
- Edword Soo. Hard hands, soft heart.
- Evangeline. She gets medicine jokes!
- Fu Xuan. Lazy bugger.
- Germaine. strangely open. Jason is scared.
- Grace. the ultimate guy-girl friend to her close friends.
- He Hui. Now not so loud anymore.
- Isabelle. Has anyone seen her frown? anyone?
- Jason C. his words are overflows of his thoughts, more then emotions.
- Jessica. her stuff goes for vacation.
- Kenny. Specialises in handling balls. I know his real name.
- Lili. Who has a door now.
- Mr.Lawrence. can lose weight very well.
- Paik Hwa. And Her Alter Ego.
- Pia. who needs a new (nice) nickname
- Shannon. Theorised that Atlantic is actually floating in air.
- Suet wei. Now officially a Lawyer.
- my Japanese Blog about health and stuff
- my Japanese blog about life
- Tatsuki's study blog
past
-
▼
2008
(173)
-
▼
May
(22)
- the same mosquito is biting me so many times.
- when I was young...
- Singapore
- turns out
- i spent my afternoon....
- dream dirrahoea4
- i spent my morning....
- dream diary 3
- dream diary 2
- life is unfair.
- physics
- wake up call
- dream diary
- i wonder
- question
- The KLCC elevator and Me.
- pictures
- quote of the day
- am i cynical?
- test
- My fear and such.
- escapism and such
-
▼
May
(22)
Saturday, May 31, 2008
when I was young...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yes tats *pats you gingerly on the head* you HAVE turned out normal :| the song goes, "when i was small and christmas trees were tall" btw. have u heard the emi fujita version? really pretty
haha! thank god someone approved it!
You know this song? its very old; I think its by BeeGees when it first came out... No i haven't heard the emi fujita version....
Your not normal, your JAPANESE! :D, man I wonder when i'll ever get tired of this.
I'm a normal Japanese than!
I hope Shannon will never find my blog, all she would say is that. for every post, too.
Post a Comment