Wednesday, May 21, 2008

wake up call

I just had a very long nap.

you know, when you have long naps, it feels like there's 2 days in a day.

It makes you forget the morning half of the day, like how badly you did for li.....

darn, i do remember.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Tats, I didn't know you had a blog. Is this some private realm of blogosphere you'd like to keep unread? :) Your observations are funny. Especially that strange encounter with the defuzzed-balls guy in the toilet.

Tats! said...

>>Alien-child

"I'm confused, tats!" oh man it will haunt me for the rest of my life! but actually my paper is very simple this time, its just that its out of subject!

>>Amelia
Yeahhhh, i started having one, finally following a trend, i guess.
I feel slightly shy about the way I write though. if anything is interesting, its how funny my life can get.

squander