Sunday, May 25, 2008

dream diary 3

my wisdom-tooth seemed kinda wobbly, so I pulled it out.

it looked so smooth, as if it was made by some swiss engineer (or a japanese technician).

I threw the fallen tooth, and as if in a movie scene, my eyesight followed very closely, to the falling tooth.

the falling tooth had somehow become a white dice, and it rolled onto a casino roulette, without any score markings.

and it turned, and turned.






------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, cleaned my room, found my beanie.

14 comments:

Amelia said...

its a little disconcerting how

a) often you dream
b) you can remember in such minute details your dreams

Tats! said...

>>amelia

...is it abnormal to dream every night?
I think the fact that I write those contents in here is contributing to my dream memory.

Tats! said...

its funny, because I remember so little about real life. I cannot remember what I ate yesterday.

mybe THIS is the dream. haha-

Tats! said...

>>alien child

everytime I clean my room, i find something new.

Bon Iver said...

i really thought you pulled out your own wisdom tooth and my eyes widened in shock only to realize its your dream diary.

i had this pretty weird dream 2 days ago.. that my friend was giving me his handphone number and the weird thing is.. i can still remember the number! clearly!

0199529090

WEIRD EH. HEHEHE.

Bon Iver said...

oh. and PROPS TO THE BEANIE! wear it with that jacket. the sleeveless one. remidn me amani and najwa of ninja turtles. :)

Tats! said...

>>ameame

now that you tell me, I think it does look like ninja turtles! maybe the grin i get on the LRT is because of that... i should also wear that bandanna thing that covers the eye area.

Tats! said...

did you try calling that number btw? it may be your future husbund or something... Swiss psychologist Jung said we're all connected in our subconscious....

Amelia said...

or it could be a portal to hell. that's what all the ghost stories seem to base random phone numbers on (ie. calling a graffities number on a 'haunted toilet') but yes tats, i suppose writing it down in the first place helps you have 'more' dreams cos you're consciously looking to record them

Tats! said...

>>Amelia

i tried calling, but it was a female so unfortunately its not your future husbund...

Amelia said...

amelia: maybe its her doppelganger/long-lost twin? i cant get over how cool it is to have a dream with a phone number THAT WORKS

Tats! said...

yeah it works. Try calling it. tell her you dreamt the number. how she reacts lah/

Bon Iver said...

LOL. both of you are hilarious. now i've almost got a lesbian partner, doppelganger, a path to hell, haha! and i cant believe you actually called!

Tats! said...

never try, never know.

squander