Saturday, May 24, 2008

dream diary 2

i think keeping a dream diary actually induces you to remember dreams.

(someone said that if you remember a dream, it is no longer a dream, but an imagination, but whatever.)

I was sitting in one of those red small sofas (i think there is a specific name for that specific furniture but, oh well.).

I was tuning the DSA's guitar, and suddenly, SNAP!

the 1st string (the thinnest one) sort of snapped toward me.

Instantly, i felt a sharp pain on the right side of my face, and my right eyesight was gone.

"damn, i have to pay the DSA for this" i thought.

I was tasting the blood from which the string ripped my flesh, and there were some jelly-like stuff in my mouth as well. i think its the aquous humour, or the lens.

so i went to the DSA office, the guy said "oh its just RM20."

"damn it" i thought, to the price of the string.










no, its not meant to make sense, right?

1 comment:

Tats! said...

>>alien_child

:)

squander