I remember last night's dream.
I woke up, because i thought I will be seeing a cockroach on the bedroom wall.
I looked at the wall, but there was nothing.
I looked down, and there was a crayfish (something like a lobster, but lives in fresh water, smells like sewage so not edible)
the crayfish was lying next to my alarm clock (I always place my alarmclock away from me when i sleep, its to force myself to walk to it and stop it ringing)
and the crayfish slouched toward the alarm-clock, wrapped itself around the clock, and slouched back to its original position, curled up, and metamorphed into the alarmclock.
now there are 2 identical alarmclock in the bedroom.
"its just a metamorphosis-clayfish" i thought.
and I went back to sleep.
and the scene changed and I dreamt about something like fighting against a giant robot, but i just remember that i used explosives.
i woke up.
when the alarm rang, and i stopped it, it felt as though it moved, a little.
I woke up.
it was 10 o'clock already, it turned out i did not realise that the clock was ringing. Or did it ring?
People whom used to blog, now people whom I hope are doing well.
- Alex Kua. almost died and came back to life - like a phoenix.
- Amani. and her D: faces.
- Amelia Chan. still a happy sunshine person
- Amelia Foong.
- Amelia Lak.
- Dexter. supports my evil plans.
- Edword Soo. Hard hands, soft heart.
- Evangeline. She gets medicine jokes!
- Fu Xuan. Lazy bugger.
- Germaine. strangely open. Jason is scared.
- Grace. the ultimate guy-girl friend to her close friends.
- He Hui. Now not so loud anymore.
- Isabelle. Has anyone seen her frown? anyone?
- Jason C. his words are overflows of his thoughts, more then emotions.
- Jessica. her stuff goes for vacation.
- Kenny. Specialises in handling balls. I know his real name.
- Lili. Who has a door now.
- Mr.Lawrence. can lose weight very well.
- Paik Hwa. And Her Alter Ego.
- Pia. who needs a new (nice) nickname
- Shannon. Theorised that Atlantic is actually floating in air.
- Suet wei. Now officially a Lawyer.
- my Japanese Blog about health and stuff
- my Japanese blog about life
- Tatsuki's study blog
past
-
▼
2008
(173)
-
▼
May
(22)
- the same mosquito is biting me so many times.
- when I was young...
- Singapore
- turns out
- i spent my afternoon....
- dream dirrahoea4
- i spent my morning....
- dream diary 3
- dream diary 2
- life is unfair.
- physics
- wake up call
- dream diary
- i wonder
- question
- The KLCC elevator and Me.
- pictures
- quote of the day
- am i cynical?
- test
- My fear and such.
- escapism and such
-
▼
May
(22)
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
dream diary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahaha. Crayfish (crawfish, crawdads) are edible. Just ask anyone from Louisiana. :D
I've had several dreams before that I thought actually did happen. It's not till years later, when I had the same dream again, with pieces slightly altered, that I realized that those moments in my life never happened. I wake up with the disillusionment, "All this time..." Haha.
Post a Comment