I'm getting used to the self-tortures of weekly exercises. now i don't feel like I'm about to pass out if i let my mental guards down.
I feel young once again! fwee.
2276
People whom used to blog, now people whom I hope are doing well.
- Alex Kua. almost died and came back to life - like a phoenix.
- Amani. and her D: faces.
- Amelia Chan. still a happy sunshine person
- Amelia Foong.
- Amelia Lak.
- Dexter. supports my evil plans.
- Edword Soo. Hard hands, soft heart.
- Evangeline. She gets medicine jokes!
- Fu Xuan. Lazy bugger.
- Germaine. strangely open. Jason is scared.
- Grace. the ultimate guy-girl friend to her close friends.
- He Hui. Now not so loud anymore.
- Isabelle. Has anyone seen her frown? anyone?
- Jason C. his words are overflows of his thoughts, more then emotions.
- Jessica. her stuff goes for vacation.
- Kenny. Specialises in handling balls. I know his real name.
- Lili. Who has a door now.
- Mr.Lawrence. can lose weight very well.
- Paik Hwa. And Her Alter Ego.
- Pia. who needs a new (nice) nickname
- Shannon. Theorised that Atlantic is actually floating in air.
- Suet wei. Now officially a Lawyer.
- my Japanese Blog about health and stuff
- my Japanese blog about life
- Tatsuki's study blog
Saturday, October 25, 2008
tolerance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
omg tatsuki how many times do i have to tell you that 20 is NOT OLD. yeesh.
besides, you look younger than your age anyway, so when all those other people who look 21 when they were just 17 or whatever are 40, they'll be struggling with wrinkles and stuff while you can laugh and be all, '[insert Tatsuki-esque quote here]' XD
shush! you do not know how it feels to be one! "yeesh"
you'll see, Pia. you'll see when you become 20 and you look at 17 or 18 yearolds....
FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Hahaha.
If you laugh more, you feel younger anyway :)
>>maria
I laugh. All the time, Amani.
I laugh at myself. come laugh with me. hahahahaha.
You and my gym coach would have some things in common.
We had to hold a handstand against the wall for a minute. And she'd count to 60, very s-l-o-w-l-y.
>>lili
yes. probably.
but but pain is mandatory, while suffering is optional. you can choose to enjoy pain!
I KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT QUOTE
>>Piapia
yeah. I thought it would humour you.
If it makes you feel better, I'm one of those who looked like she was 21 ever since she was 15.
>>shann
thats good! im like, a guy who looks 14 who is actually 20, with a mind age of lower than 14.
you never looked that old to me though, who says that?
Post a Comment