it was such a nice weather today.
at lunch, i was at mamak eating lunch, when zhen lun magically (really, magically. i never thought anyone would see me in a secluded corner of that mamak.) saw me, and took me to lunch. I'd like to highlight this guy's benevolence today.
this guy practically radiates with goodness. He's the kind of guy who saves children from railway accidents, risking his own life. I sometimes imagine those things and get worried for that guy. (this i think even I'm too far-fetched, but you see, its what we do.)
he is genuinely concerned. about lots of other people. I think most of the time he spends worrying about someone else than himself. being around him you can feel his generous aura.
and i got to drive him to his car from main block today... i feel glad because, although very little compared to what he's done, i have at least gave something back to him.
it was because it was such a nice weather today.
it is pretty uncomfortable for me to be just on the receiving end.... i hope i can give back my gratitude to lots of people, in the future. I don't mind living just for that purpose. i really owe lots of people for just being around.
1994
People whom used to blog, now people whom I hope are doing well.
- Alex Kua. almost died and came back to life - like a phoenix.
- Amani. and her D: faces.
- Amelia Chan. still a happy sunshine person
- Amelia Foong.
- Amelia Lak.
- Dexter. supports my evil plans.
- Edword Soo. Hard hands, soft heart.
- Evangeline. She gets medicine jokes!
- Fu Xuan. Lazy bugger.
- Germaine. strangely open. Jason is scared.
- Grace. the ultimate guy-girl friend to her close friends.
- He Hui. Now not so loud anymore.
- Isabelle. Has anyone seen her frown? anyone?
- Jason C. his words are overflows of his thoughts, more then emotions.
- Jessica. her stuff goes for vacation.
- Kenny. Specialises in handling balls. I know his real name.
- Lili. Who has a door now.
- Mr.Lawrence. can lose weight very well.
- Paik Hwa. And Her Alter Ego.
- Pia. who needs a new (nice) nickname
- Shannon. Theorised that Atlantic is actually floating in air.
- Suet wei. Now officially a Lawyer.
- my Japanese Blog about health and stuff
- my Japanese blog about life
- Tatsuki's study blog
Monday, October 13, 2008
sunny day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree that Zhen Lun is one of the nicest persons that I know, and I've been on the receiving end of his random acts of kindness more than one time to many :) People like these really make the world better :| The other day he told me how he drove specially to the hospital the day he was qualified to donate blood again after a 3-month break!
amelia
i donated blood before too!
but it was more like a showcase of my stupidity because coincidentally i didin't eat anything that day, and I nearly passed out giving blood.
the nurse was like "oh dear i think you need transfusions now"
(which i refused)
very embarrasing lah. next time eat more than go with zl.
Post a Comment