Saturday, October 11, 2008

practice makes perfect

right now i was going to write about something, when my mother let out an ear-splitting scream.

so i went there to the living room with a newspaper tightly rolled in my hand, my favourite weapon of my choice...

i crouched silently, just one length of my blade length from the monster... and one swing...

it just took me one hit to kill the monster. I used to take several hits to kill those things. Since they move fast and they fly at you.

I guess practice makes perfect.
I began to realise I am becoming good at lots of things over the year like exterminating insects, changing tyre, crossing rivers and stuff.

I forgot what i was going to write, though.
i think I'm getting better at forgetting, too.

but wait, i was already master-class when i was in kindergarten....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one of the things i appreciate about having a man in the house.

"IAN!!!!!!!! Cockroach in my room!"

XD yays.

Tats! said...

yeah, its like the only thing we men are good at! people should start looking at exterminating insect abilities and less on appearance and money.

squander