Sunday, October 19, 2008

dream diary

I made this SUPER-pogo-stick in my house. with toyota car-suspension spring or something.



you've got to test something you made, so I rode on it, (in my house) and hit my head onto the concrete ceiling.

the thing is, since its a SUPER-pogo-stick, I can't stop.

i kept on hitting the ceiling, with higher velocity every time i bounce-bounced back up. i felt like my skull was being pounded flat with every bang.

it was pure PAIN. it was so painful I started laughing, till i bit my tongue. than i was quiet for a while. well not so quiet since I was slamming onto the ceiling all the while.

eventually, the whole ceiling caved in.




the next moment, I was triangle-choking someone i don't know.

(probably because I was happy I managed to choke-out *make him black out* a dude who is 189cm tall, 100kg heavy in judo practice on Friday)

3 comments:

Joshua said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious. "well not so quiet since I was slamming onto the ceiling all the while." Hahahahaha.

Dude, that was a pretty big dude. Where'd they find him in Malaysia?

Tats! said...

this is one of the things Japanese game-shows should have, but doesn't yet.

"who can pop more barroons on the seiling using pogo-stik!"

the big dude is not exactly Malaysian, i think. we have a wide variety of ethnicity here.

Joshua said...

but doesn't yet
Yet. That we know of. I've seen some pretty bizarre things.

squander