Wednesday, July 9, 2008

gasoline

my parent was away,
so i did what I wouldn't be able to, when she's not here.



I know how to upload videos now! im learning something new everyday.

now i have to ventilate my room and brush my teeth to rid of the gasoline.

6 comments:

Tats! said...

my taste buds are screaming for mercy.

Black Jeopardy said...

hahaha! You didnt HAVE to use gasoline man. Most people prefer alcohols.

Tats! said...

>>black j
o rly-
I should have googled "fire breathing" before actually doing it.

Tats! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dex said...

hahahaha but using gasloine makes it so much more fun(to watch at the very least) :P

Tats! said...

>>dexy

yeah, and gasoline could evapourate, and cause explosions, in places like..... bathtubs (since its heavier than air)
so it ranks higher in the risk column.

thank god i re-capped my bottle.

squander