Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A-levels Ball

today was the A-levels ball.

the most prominent of all about the ball, was the Student council's efforts. Everyone was working to their limit, and I give my kudos for that.

it was worth going early to see them toil like that.

the slightly disappointing was people abandoning their dates, *hinthinthint

and worse than that, were people who did not attend their dates as they should have been (me.)
I feel slightly guilty towards my date that I really didin't attend to her, let alone talk to her. thinking back now, it could be seen as an act of disrespect.
forgive me.

I came home at 11, feeling exhausted. once again, i cannot imagine how hard the council members have worked. They should have been twice as tired as me....

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Hey! Sounds like a pretty successful event :) Who was your date? I thought you weren't going with one.

Tats! said...

haha... well, you know me too well, being antisocial eh!

it was successful because of the student council's sheer effort i think.

but well, me being antisocial I didin't make the most of it... I loved the desert tough.

squander