i'm tagged (for the first time) by Pia! yeys.
Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.
b) Tag 5 other people to do the same once you've finished answering every question
1. The age you'll be on your next birthday:
2. A place you'd like to travel to:
3. Your favourite place:
4. Your favourite food:
5. Your favourite pet:

6. Your favourite colour combination:
7. Your favourite piece of clothing:
8. Your all-time favourite song:
9. Your favourite TV show:
*skips*
10. First name of your significant other/crush:
*skips
11. The town in which you live:
12. Your screen name/nickname:
13. Your first job:
14. Your dream job:
15 . A bad habit you have:
16. Your worst fear:
*memory loss
17. The one thing you'd like to do before you die
none
I tag everyone on my linklist.
Amelia, Amelia, Dexter, Germaine, Dexter, Dexter,Shannon, Swet wei, Dexter.
sufferrrrrr!
People whom used to blog, now people whom I hope are doing well.
- Alex Kua. almost died and came back to life - like a phoenix.
- Amani. and her D: faces.
- Amelia Chan. still a happy sunshine person
- Amelia Foong.
- Amelia Lak.
- Dexter. supports my evil plans.
- Edword Soo. Hard hands, soft heart.
- Evangeline. She gets medicine jokes!
- Fu Xuan. Lazy bugger.
- Germaine. strangely open. Jason is scared.
- Grace. the ultimate guy-girl friend to her close friends.
- He Hui. Now not so loud anymore.
- Isabelle. Has anyone seen her frown? anyone?
- Jason C. his words are overflows of his thoughts, more then emotions.
- Jessica. her stuff goes for vacation.
- Kenny. Specialises in handling balls. I know his real name.
- Lili. Who has a door now.
- Mr.Lawrence. can lose weight very well.
- Paik Hwa. And Her Alter Ego.
- Pia. who needs a new (nice) nickname
- Shannon. Theorised that Atlantic is actually floating in air.
- Suet wei. Now officially a Lawyer.
- my Japanese Blog about health and stuff
- my Japanese blog about life
- Tatsuki's study blog
Friday, July 11, 2008
i be tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I deciphered the ??? which I suppose are Japanese characters my computer stubbornly refuses to read. And found the comments section! Go me!! XD
Anyway. Tatttsuki.
YOU WANT TO BE BLACKJACK? The funny zombie-surgeon guy? He's a paedophile .
And your fire video is scary. Dangerous. Don't do it again. MY FUTURE HUSBAND CANNOT HAVE FIREBURNS ON HIS FACE.
That is all :)
>>mariamani
wow its like the first ever internet interaction you have returned... ever.
i thought you were intentionally ignoring me, afterall, you even refused to give me your msn add ;)
Blackjack is not a zombie, nor is he a pedophile. (and he is not even a surgeon, since he dosen't have a licence.)
his skin is like that due to skin graft when he was younger...
good thing it was the fire video i uploaded. I was wondering to post some other video, and the fire one was the mild one.
but hey, if i get burnt on my face, i can get grafts like blackjack.
the impeccable surgery skills, can be learnt.
I didn't refuse to give you my msn address. Rawr.
Its. mariamani@gmail.com
Now I hope no weird pervy people read your blog and add me.
He so is a paedophile. Explain the small girl following him around all the time. HE HAS A LOLITA COMPLEX. Though I think lolita's are supposed to be nymphlike, but whatever.
I think I watched the fire video 3 times when I first found out. In the library with Pia and Alex. Incidentally, Pia kept asking us to rewind XD I think she suffers from pyrophilia, but that's just me.
WHAT WAS THE OTHER VIDEO?
>>mariamani
thanks for your add.
don't worry, nobody reads my blog... i never advertise.
Pinoko (the little girl's name) is actually like Blackjack's daughter. he made her from... scrapped organs. her exterior is actually plastic.
dude you guys watched it in school?
good grief, you know the school probably keeps a record of the sites people visited right.
don't worry about the other video(s).
>>alienchild
yeah i hate videos stopping too...
I love fire.
Do you love me SO much you had to mention my name twice? I'm so honoured -.-
>>Dexter
I know you don't take maths and all, but........erm.....
I KNEW THAT, congratulations Tatsuki and Pia, you have passed the Standardized Test on Unified Pure Integration of Divisibility(STUPID), which happens to be a basic surprise math check :D!
>>Dexy
always nice to have someone check your sanity. I am greatful for your daily conscern, as you seem to do sporadic "tests" often...
Post a Comment