Saturday, July 5, 2008

dream diary 8

a child and his mother was standing in the middle of a vast colourless void, and I was watching them from some distance.

mother sings "if you're happy and you know it clap your hands-"
the son lifts up his hands, hesitates, motions to clap his hands together but stops before the hands actually meet, puts down his hands and says

"fuck this"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

my mother woke me up saying that its "already 10 o'clock"

I got out of bed, and greeted Peter. he just gave me the don't-fuck-with-me glance, as usual.

why do i have to wake up on a bloody saturday? (turns out she wanted to go to KLCC since Isetan is having a sale.

I bought "The Great Gatsby" at Kinokuniya. it was very cheap.

I just came home. I'm still sleepy.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Who's Peter?

Tats! said...

he's our pet rabbit.
...who thinks his social status in the house is above mine.

Joshua said...

If you let him get away with it... maybe his status is higher. :P We had an arrogant rabbit, once. He ran away. Twice. The second time we let him go. Haha. His name was Wanderlupe--named by my mom, who found him "wandering around Gaudalupe (a location in southern California)".

squander