Sunday, May 10, 2009

uni lif


in my uni, the students are actually not allowed to use the lift.

but there was this time, where the lift was filled with student, 
and the door opened to reveal a proffessor standing there.

the professor glanced at us, and stepped into the crowded lift.

and the buzzer went off.

oh noes, the students thought.

this calls out for some de-stressetizor, thought I, so i said
"everyone, just CALM DOWN. now, stand on one foot!"

the professor started cracking up, while the other students just stood there, 
sending me brain-waves which said "Shut the fuck up"


at the end of it all, i stepped out because i was nearest to the door, but i could still hear the prof. laughing his ass off.

moral of the day; profs love lame jokes. 


no wonder they love me.

6043

5 comments:

alien_child said...

HAHAHAH oh, God, that sounds REALLY amusing. I can't picture you going, "Everyone, calm down..." You never did anything like that in HELP!

Jeez, didn't all our lecturers love you? I don't think it's just the lame jokes. I think you give off some aura/scent/smth-or-other that just drives lecturers crazy. In a good way, I mean. :D

miss-mardigras said...

i would give you the "what the" look as well.
you oddball ;D

Anonymous said...

dude,that's awesome.

sweister said...

'I think you give off some aura/scent/smth-or-other that just drives lecturers crazy.'

Pia, that actually sound... quite.. wrong.

Anyway, props to you for being the gentleman you always are! :D

alien_child said...

...swei. You sick, sick girl.

*shakes head sorrowfully*

squander