Monday, May 4, 2009

being good with words.

its my nature to be quite jealous about couples being couples.


last week, I was talking to my friend.

my friend says...
"my gf always says this line... 'do you like someone who's beautiful, or smart?', and I don't know what to tell her."

I said...
"I know what to say. tell her 'Neither, because I love you.'

isn't it sweet?"

he said...
"awesome. thanks tats!"




and he did.



next morning, he said...
"um, why did she slap me when i said that?"





such lovable idiots...

4 comments:

zhesickcar said...

he prolly shld've sed "both" instead of neither. he prolly got hit cos his gf tot he meant she's neither beautiful or smart. lol.

Maria Amani said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

tatsuki you're like the anticupid.

Tats! said...

>>Zhesickcar
yeah. unfortunately for him, his gf wasn't as stupid as him.

>>Amani
what can i say. i'm single, not looking, but not happy with that status either.

Bon Iver said...

lol. +1 tats.

she should have said "and that's why i'm with you", a slap is so undignified :D

squander