Monday, September 8, 2008

its just a piece of cloth

people are freaking paranoid of my beanie.


1323

7 comments:

sweister said...

Your beanie is sexy. I'd have wanted one myself, if I weren't staying in Malaysia. Ish. SO, what have people done to it this time? lol.

Tats! said...

people were hiding it from me during econs.... i nearly cried.

you know, i look much worse with hairbands but i think ill try wearing that just to piss them off.

Pia and Amani seem to hate it so much. so much.

sweister said...

TATS. NO HAIRBANDS. PLEASE! NO HAIRBANDS! You wouldn't only piss them off, but also creep me out if you were to wear one! I'm finding it hard to get used to Aris' hair already, don't tell me I have to get used to yours too! lol.

Maria Amani said...

HAHAHAHA.

But tatsuki, its a fashion crime.

WE DO IT COS WE LOVE YOU (take away your beanie I mean XD)

Suet wei, you have a very warped view on what is sexy.

Tats! said...

>>Swei
you know those broad stretchy ones? yeah, its purple too.

>>Maria
well like how we endorse threading to Pia right... i felt for her, since it really feels like everyone's like... forcing her to change her views about things.

and that's how i feel when you take my beanie off! so i'll scheme something to piss you off, unlike Pia who would curl up and emo in her room. (Pia i am joking. you take things too seriously i know you are not emo, here ill take off the emo part on your link)

sweister said...

But Amani, the lime green colour IS SEXY. I've always liked to try beanies in Malaysia but somehow it's so unnecessary that I'm terrified that I'd get bashed up when people see me wearing it in the streets... unless I'm in somewhere like Sungei Wang where various fashion crimes are acceptable or I have foreign looks/ slang. Yeah. LOL.

Tats! said...

its so cold indoors don't people realise? i thought it was obvious that we need a bloody wind-breaker in most classes

squander