when i tell people to update their blogs, they tell me "but i do not have any inspirations".
i never realised you needed inspiration to write blog entries. it is probably because my blog is more of an outlet of brain-tumour-forming puss that is thoughts, where all that end up here is all that unwanted rubbish thoughts and perhaps when people see it, they can boost their self-esteem marginally higher by sneering at my illiteracy and stupidity....
no wonder why their blogs were quite interesting to read. really. compared to mine.
as for me, i don't think i have had any inspiration, never in my life. at least, not the sophisticated kind. i have inspirations to breathe fire and electrocute myself but not words.
inspirations... perhaps they won't hit me till i stop and think, or smoke pot, or start talking baffling gibberish. (now you know who said they need inspiration)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just now i got a call from some of my friends saying they just finished watching KLpac Shakespeare, very sweet of them. really made my day.
i hope you kind people have all the best stuff in life... (if i believed in god i would say god bless you all, but i don't think i have the privilege... and sounds too american too)
sounds like i am dying. maybe i am.
feeling too... emotional today. (in a happy sense)
People whom used to blog, now people whom I hope are doing well.
- Alex Kua. almost died and came back to life - like a phoenix.
- Amani. and her D: faces.
- Amelia Chan. still a happy sunshine person
- Amelia Foong.
- Amelia Lak.
- Dexter. supports my evil plans.
- Edword Soo. Hard hands, soft heart.
- Evangeline. She gets medicine jokes!
- Fu Xuan. Lazy bugger.
- Germaine. strangely open. Jason is scared.
- Grace. the ultimate guy-girl friend to her close friends.
- He Hui. Now not so loud anymore.
- Isabelle. Has anyone seen her frown? anyone?
- Jason C. his words are overflows of his thoughts, more then emotions.
- Jessica. her stuff goes for vacation.
- Kenny. Specialises in handling balls. I know his real name.
- Lili. Who has a door now.
- Mr.Lawrence. can lose weight very well.
- Paik Hwa. And Her Alter Ego.
- Pia. who needs a new (nice) nickname
- Shannon. Theorised that Atlantic is actually floating in air.
- Suet wei. Now officially a Lawyer.
- my Japanese Blog about health and stuff
- my Japanese blog about life
- Tatsuki's study blog
Thursday, September 18, 2008
inspirations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
number today, is 1555
I am tormented.
TEAR-HAIR-OUT torment.
You need to tell me what they mean.
Is it:
1. I have no idea. Who hits you?! Besides the Pothead.
2. Pia!
3. Dexter.
1. inspirations. they Don't hit me.
but all are encouraged to hit me. it means communication so.
2. yes.
3. yes.
What's with the numbers? :S Tats! Did you receive my message too? Edward, Paul and I sent messages to you AT THE SAME TIME after Amelia told us about you! LOL. And I was like "I need to go home already!" with my dad waiting outside when Paul was just starting to type his message. HAHA.
>>Swei
umm actually no! i got from lili paul and Eddy, but i think your message got intercepted....
but thanks v.much if you did. i really do appreciate it.
O_O I think I better check with you tomorrow to see whether I got the right number or not. Yeah Lili too. WE SENT AT THE SAME TIME... and how come ONLY MINE didn't get through??? :( :( :( *emo*
Post a Comment