Wednesday, September 3, 2008

happiness scale

i don't like most of the tags' questions, so i made one.

rules:
simple. make your own happiness scale, with each of moments of happiness, and your measure of happiness. do as many as you want.

-happiness scale-

8
didin't forget anything to bring to school.

10
the pen that I bought actually functions!

12
traffic jam (i can listen to music!)

15
sweet coffee.

20
shower.

30
nice food.

40
a "thank you" from a stranger.

50
waking up to realise I'm not late to school.

60
reading a book.

80
being with people

80
being alone in a quiet place.

90
excercise

100
falling asleep.

150
dream.

200
falling asleep right after waking up.

500
being healthy

510
contact sports



100
get good grades (its the process that's making the happiness)

-5
miss LRT by a split-second

-8
the pen that i bought dosen't function

-50
holiday and bored

-100
waking up early

-325
realise im late for school when waking up

-400
driving with parents (stressy)

-1000
losing.

0
driving to school to realise there is no school
(its a mixture of "shit, im an idiot" and "yey i woke up early lets use time wisely")

-1000
waking after a long nap (holy flying saucer i just napped 6 hours, i could have saved the world twice during instead of that)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud to say I made him add exercise to the things that make him happy!

Tats! said...

yes thanks dexter i forget i forget... it was too ordinary.

alien_child said...

Pfft. It takes you an average of three hours to save the world? It takes Madonna and Justin Timberlake four minutes! I'm so disappointed, Tatsuki T.T

alien_child said...

On the other hand...'holy flying saucer'? What an adorable expression XD

Tats! said...

Alien child
i don't like Timberlake...
well FLASH needed 14hours to save the earth.

holy flying saucer... it was the first thing on the top of my head.
since holy crap is too plebian and holy mother of jesus is blasphemy, and holy cow is just plain stupid.

Tats! said...

btw is anyone doing this tag? i mean, its a tag....

sweister said...

hahahahaha. I'm just laughing as it goes. You didn't tag anyone tats, so everyone gets to AVOID doing it. unless you go.. "EVERYONE IN MY LIST HAS TO DO IT!" or something. :D

Tats! said...

well i tagged everyone once but only dexter ended up doing it... so i quit forcing people to do tags.

sweister said...

oh really? which tag was that?

Tats! said...

>>swei

the music, picture and something else (3 tags actually)

sweister said...

Whoops. I never knew you did! Because you just simply did the tag, without tagging anyone in particular! I'd do them then. =) As some compensation or some sort like it since I'm damn free right now.

Tats! said...

haha. so do the happiness scale for me. Suet I TAG YOU! (exclaimed like "pikachu i choose you!")

sweister said...

Haha that's quite funny.

Tats! said...

is it...?
i often say things without much confidence it is relavent though

squander