its yet another end of a year.
this year has been simply magnificent.
I thank everyone and everything that happened and supported me, almost killed me (and made me stronger) and et cetra.
the memories i have had this year will never grow old.
the people that i have met, or should I say, especially this one person that i have met - simply a blessing and am just really really happy for it
I cannot simply compare myself with what i was one year ago.
although i did not accomplish almost any of the new-year-resolution-thing i wrote last year this time;
I am still a better person, who now believes that he can be even better for someone who means a lot.
although i have been faced with walls of bricks that i am not even sure if i can ever climb over, i am brimming with hope. afterall, i have done whatever i wanted to do -I'm quite genius when it comes to overcoming things now.
I am simply happy this year.
next year, I would like to try to start - spreading it.
thank you, everyone, everything.
I hope your year was well too, and your next year will be even better.
9971
4 comments:
So why'd you leave the "I love you MY!" off this nearly identical post?
i wrote last year this time
Last year would be 2009 (as opposed to 2008):
http://dimension-1.blogspot.com/2009/12/looking-back.html
Shit. "Looking back", I realize that I've known about you for over a year now. That was a little unexpected.
oh. i was supposed to delete that.
because its PDA.
hello one year old internet friend. haha
Yay to Joshua for commenting or I wouldn't have known.
I love you too, Tatsuki!
Apologies to everyone else for the PDA haha.
Hahaha. You're welcome. :P :)
Post a Comment