Vietnamese people horn like it is required by law to do so.
after some time of observation, i have figured out why they horn so much.
they use it as a communication tool. i think it can be roughly divided into 10 uses.
- get off the road.
- you are driving too slow.
- LOOK its Green light
- you are driving on the wrong side of the road
- you are walking too slow
- you are coming into my lane
- you are turning from where you are not supposed to.
- you don't see me, but i am just about to drive very close by
- im was going to run you over. be careful next time.
- its a sunny day today.
something like that. i need to go and drink coffee so that i can pretend it is going to give me some motivation to study.... and shit.
4 comments:
Number 10 is probably the most frequented reason.
Wait...are you going to drink coffee and shit, or drink coffee, and shit?
LMAO wow vietnam sounds like one hell of a place. I've never been there so I can't really comment...
All I can say is, the people here are all driving like theres a contest going on
Pedestrians: 30 points
Motorcyclists: 50 effing points
other cars: 20 points
POliticians: 100 POINTS!!!
>>Joshua
it must be really sunny where you live... nice.
both. drink coffee and shit... and eventually i'd have to shit anyway. more so because coffee (caffeine, actually) will facilitate your shitting.
>>Punk Chopsticks
Hello!
vietnam was pretty cool yes. but hot.
If that contest applied in Vietnam,
i guess the strategy would be to hit many motorbikes as possible.
because there are at least a thousand times more motorcyclists compared to politicians.
but its always good fun to hit politicians, i guess. you actually get feedback from them if you keep them alive (if you read the newspaper)
Nah. I was equating #10 with "for no particular reason at all". Here, the most common use for the automobile horn is "Hello." Or, more likely, "HELLO!". Because people do talk pretty loud around here. And honk a lot. And drive badly. All at the same time.
Both. Haha. I was asking if you were putting them together, as in, in the same cup. I don't have any problem pooping, and I have a vary small caffeine intake. I eat a lot of fiber, though. Apples, bananas, pineapples...even some of my mom's wheat bran. I've always had plenty of "bulk". Bordering on superfluous, really. Sometimes I have to go *wow* at the size of the turd. Even just a few minutes ago. I wondered if it was going to go down the drain, and I kind of cheered when it broke in half and just managed to squeeze in as the water stopped swirling. But I think I didn't poop yesterday, so that probably had something to do with it.
Post a Comment