Thursday, December 31, 2009

looking back...

2009 was yet another a year of change.

although I would like to think my life will be full of changes, the opportunities of change, good or bad, would decrease as I get old.
in a more positive note, I could say I'll becoming more "stable".

anyway.

this year I have;

finished my second sets of A-level,
made lots of friends and said goodbye to them but not quite out-of-touch with them,
become more of a social person (but i have like 10:1 ratio of female to male friends in uni.),
lost an appetite for writing here, (i blame the lack of reading)
didn't really get fitter nor unfit-er,
discovered that I really do enjoy studying what I do,
found out that it is actually possible for me to plan ahead,
did some proper band activities,
passed my first year exam.

managed to stay alive. so did my friends.
lets appreciate this.


so here's to the end of a great 2009.
it was a good year, with lots of changes for the better.

lets hope that 2010 will be yet another a year for more achievements...

3 comments:

Joshua said...

but i have like 10:1 ratio of female to male friends in uni.
That just because you're so handsome, man. :P

managed to stay alive. [...]
lets appreciate this.

Hahaha. Yes, living is nice.

Tats! said...

nah. its just that they like me for making fun out of other boys.

living is nice.

happy new year to you and your family, Joshua!

Joshua said...

Ah, and a blessed year to you and yours, Tatsuki. :)

squander