Sunday, August 2, 2009

bh

skipped uni on friday to go to a beach holiday. hip-hip-ho.


Tioman, i think. i thought i was in langkawi when i was there, and thought we were going to Pangkor before i reached there.

ah beaches. as long as there are sand, fish and salt-water, everywhere is the same.


i went for a little dancing with the fishes, after which i eat them, built a sand-pyramid only to be climbed by little kids who lives there, and slept, and slept, and slept.


5 comments:

Joshua said...

i went for a little dancing with the little kids, after which i eat them, built a sand-pyramid only to be climbed by fish who lives there

Wait, I read that backwards, didn't I?

Tats! said...

i was slightly afraid of myself since i did not remember typing that, but it was you. got me there.

phew. i thought I was weird.

Joshua said...

Hahahaha. Just keeping it surreal, Tats. :D :P

Tats! said...

i like that.

"keeping it surreal"

Joshua said...

Boy, you were up early man. Get ahold of some coffee, again?

squander