>>frack yeah. the emphasis being TEEN pop culture. im not a teen anymore so i can diss the shit all i want. and im entitled to it because i am japanese. i know you are jealous.
Oh I forgot, you're an old man now. Yes, I am so jealous. Can you see the jealousy seeping out of my pores? I know you're jealous of my Malaysian-ness.
Hahah, what're you doing in Tokyo? Visiting family? I wouldn't mind visiting Tokyo...if I knew I wouldn't get stared at -___- Damn non-Japanese features! Damn them!
14 comments:
but none of them has time for strangers.
Did you say hello to the lolis for me?
You're in Tokyo?? DDD:
>>May
you don't really see loli in the city. you know why?
its outdated.
>>Alien child
yup.
YOU'RE IN TOKYO?!???!?!?!??!!?!?
TATSUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII T_T
i want to gooooooooooooooooooooo
>>amani
well go than haha.
but you need to learn japanese first.
Uh... no. It's probably cause you went to the uncool parts. :)
>>frack
lol. okay, fine. i didint go to lala area of tokyo.
Tsk tsk Tatsuki. Calling your own teen pop culture lala. You should be ashamed.
>>frack
yeah. the emphasis being TEEN pop culture. im not a teen anymore so i can diss the shit all i want.
and im entitled to it because i am japanese. i know you are jealous.
Oh I forgot, you're an old man now. Yes, I am so jealous. Can you see the jealousy seeping out of my pores? I know you're jealous of my Malaysian-ness.
Hahah, what're you doing in Tokyo? Visiting family? I wouldn't mind visiting Tokyo...if I knew I wouldn't get stared at -___- Damn non-Japanese features! Damn them!
>>Alien child
you know, they stare at me too. but i now know why they stare. its coz i stare at them. that is why they stare BACK.
Post a Comment