y'know, the vending machine?
yeah, those machines that sells drinks.
japanese vending machine has hot drinks too.
and some has hot soups. like oshiruko and corn-soup.
yesterday, i went to buy a pokari-sweat from the vending machine, and a cold oshiruko (a sweet sweet soup) came out.
so being the smart boy me, i pressed on the oshiruko button thinking this must be where the pokari-sweat must be stored.
and there came out a hot pokari-sweat.
fantastic.
4 comments:
See, only a ninja would have that kind of logic :D
I bet if you used an underwear vending machine you'd never admit it, Tatsuki. xD
>>alien child
ninjas do not have logic. they only have objectives.
>>Amelia
umm, i cannot imagine anything regarding underwear-vending machine.
"I pressed on the female teenage button and got a male middle-age one, so i pressed on the male-middle-age button and got a gay leather tights"
kind of thing?
no. i never have those.
That sounds like it could be a tagline for the eventual movie of your life.
...gay leather tights? Riiiiight. I didn't even know people made leather tights.
Post a Comment