Recently, I gave in to the flow of the age-
I bought a tablet PC... because my mother wanted a GPS, and she was like, "Might as well get those tablet PCs that can do everything" so I was like okay if you say so lets do it.
Its pretty cool - although its nothing fantastic - its a taiwanese pseudosmart phone-tablet-PC. only costed RM600 something.
I installed Medscape (which is like a medical dictionary) which is fantastic. I got whatsapp but haven't done anything with it yet. lets see if I can make use of this thing.
Its pretty cool - although its nothing fantastic - its a taiwanese pseudosmart phone-tablet-PC. only costed RM600 something.
I installed Medscape (which is like a medical dictionary) which is fantastic. I got whatsapp but haven't done anything with it yet. lets see if I can make use of this thing.
1 comment:
Yeah, my housemate bought one, recently. He uses it to watch movies. So it's essentially a phone with a bigger screen. Since I don't even like phones, it's reasonable why I haven't ran out and bought a tablet. :d
Post a Comment