Wednesday, April 6, 2011

a very happy birthday

I've just turned 3, 4 days ago.

the day of my birthday just so happened to fall on the university Prom date, which i planned not to go. but some nice people from my batch started up a campaign to convince me to go, (50 odd people) so I decided to go just because it made me happy that some people actually wanted to see me / wish me in nice clothes.

I usually don't have any special feelings about birthday (well, when you repeat it 23 times, anyone would get jaded a little) but this time it was pretty remarkable because the sheer amount of people whom wished me were in like half a thousand kind of number. this must make my 23rd year a pretty impressive one, no? well lets so.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

I've just turned 3, 4 days ago.

I thought you might have been talking about your web log, but that didn't make sense.

Happy Birthday, Tatsuki. The Lord bless you. :)

Yeah, I don't much care about my own birthday, either. My dad had a pretty interesting party for his (April 1), and for the first time in a long time (turned 51), he enjoyed his.

squander