Hahaha. DUDE. I was going to do the same thing. But I figured I'd leave the scat jokes for another time. :D Hahahaha.
But...since you seem so inclined...
I once ate some quinoa that left me questioning the composition of my turd. Getting up and turning around to admire my construction, I thought to myself, "Why is it so porous?" On closer examination, I realized that my fecal matter was actually peppered with the previously mentioned seeds. It was certainly bizarre. :) "Chew better," I thought to myself. =P
Since I'm here-- I watched your Youtube videos last night. Dude, you have nice voice! :)
i personally think it is good practice to observe your -product-. it is a good health indication. i can tell myself to eat more fibers, or take less fats etc etc. but i often forget that not many people do this...
once i was told to take a health history of a simulated patient who had abdominal pain, and i asked him the colour and texture of his "product".
he just frowned and said "normal people don't do that".
thanks for the comment on my video by the way, hahah...
"normal people don't do that". Really? Birds don't do that. Cats do though. Dogs sometimes nibble on it, afterward. It's my understanding that normal people DO do that (look, not eat), but don't usually confess it for modesty. Seriously, something just comes out of your butt and you go, "Umm...nooo. Nonono. I don't want to know what that was. It happens every day, but I'm not going to look at it." I would call that a *strange* person, not a normal one. :P
9 comments:
hell yes
Heh. I've always enjoyed commenting my own crap...
:P
>>Joshua
i commented because nobody would comment really. my blog posts these days are pretty boring.
but you made my day by commenting! fweee
>>Joshua
sometimes i literally comment on my crap, though.
"looks healthy"
"too much fluid... did i eat something bad?"
"ohh. corn."
LMAO TATS YOU RANDOM PIECE OF [insert something random here liiiiike COTTON].
Happens. :(
We are boring people no?
>>miss-mardigras
haha. you may find yourself boring, but you're pretty interesting to me.
but we all become boring people before exams, it seems... and i think it is a good thing?
Hahaha. DUDE. I was going to do the same thing. But I figured I'd leave the scat jokes for another time. :D Hahahaha.
But...since you seem so inclined...
I once ate some quinoa that left me questioning the composition of my turd. Getting up and turning around to admire my construction, I thought to myself, "Why is it so porous?" On closer examination, I realized that my fecal matter was actually peppered with the previously mentioned seeds. It was certainly bizarre. :) "Chew better," I thought to myself. =P
Since I'm here--
I watched your Youtube videos last night. Dude, you have nice voice! :)
>>Joshua
yes.
i personally think it is good practice to observe your -product-.
it is a good health indication. i can tell myself to eat more fibers, or take less fats etc etc.
but i often forget that not many people do this...
once i was told to take a health history of a simulated patient who had abdominal pain, and i asked him the colour and texture of his "product".
he just frowned and said "normal people don't do that".
thanks for the comment on my video by the way, hahah...
"normal people don't do that".
Really? Birds don't do that. Cats do though. Dogs sometimes nibble on it, afterward. It's my understanding that normal people DO do that (look, not eat), but don't usually confess it for modesty. Seriously, something just comes out of your butt and you go, "Umm...nooo. Nonono. I don't want to know what that was. It happens every day, but I'm not going to look at it." I would call that a *strange* person, not a normal one. :P
Post a Comment